The 301EM-20 acts as a controller for up to 20 remote sensors and suits a variety of gas detection system solutions for Mechanical Rooms.
Particularly configured to meet ASHRAE 15, B-52 and International Mechanical Code requirements, the 301EM-20 is commonly used to optimize gas detection in mechanical and chiller rooms. A full complement of sensors (including toxic, oxygen, combustible gases and a full line of refrigerant sensors), horns, strobes and remote panels provide added flexibility to suit a variety of gas detection system solutions.
• Easy to read LCD display
• Auto‑diagnostic capabilities
• Cost-effective answer for installation in Mechanical Rooms locations
• Able to operate with up to 20 remote sensors at a time
• Various types of sensors available to simultaneously detect a range of different Refrigerant, Toxic and Combustible gases
• Robust and reliable RS-485 Modbus communication
• Three 24 Vdc alarm outputs and four 4-20 mA outputs
• Four fully programmable relays
• Three alarm levels with built-in visual indicators and audible alarm
• Convenient stand-alone or network operation
• Mechanical Rooms
• Intertek Classified (301IRFS) Listed (301EM) to: UL 61010-1; and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1-04